Best Salon: The Loft at the Boulevard

exc-573a6fdff8baf33064dba9fd
exc-573a6fdff8baf33064dba9fd

STAR // Jenna Fischer
Jena Cash, owner of Loft at the Boulevard, specializes in manicures, pedicures and eyelash extensions.

If you are in need of a treat yourself kind of day, Loft at the Boulevard is the salon for you. They have it all: Nails, haircuts, hair coloring, hair styling, tanning, eyelash extensions, brazilian blowouts and hair/makeup for special events. The salon is located right off Southwest Boulevard, making it an a close-by, easy spot for Sonoma State University students. The salon has two separate sections across the hall from each other, the hair salon and the nail salon.
The staff at Loft at the Boulevard is extremely friendly and willing to work with anyone’s schedule. Jena Cash, the owner, specializes in nails and eyelash extensions. She said the salon frequently has specials that are student friendly: The current specials are the “Rock Star,” which is $30 for a glitter gel manicure, and twin hair stylists Michelle and Nicholle Smith are offering complimentary haircuts for deep condition appointments for the month of May.
To book an appointment at Loft at the Boulevard, call 707-481-1522 or visit their Facebook page facebook.com/loftblvd.
Location: 133 Southwest Boulevard, Rohnert Park. Hours by appointment.

STAR // Jenna Fischer