2024 grads share their post-grad plans

Q1: What are your feelings about graduation and do you feel prepared to enter the workforce? 

Kristina Frey, business marketing major: “I have mixed emotions about graduation. I am sad to leave the school and all my friends, but also very excited to finish college, get my degree, and start a career in my field of interest.” 

Mark Datanagan, finance major: “Even though I am going to miss my friends here in Sonoma, I’m very excited to graduate and implement the skills and knowledge I’ve learned at college into the workforce. Being president of my fraternity definitely also helped with leadership experience, and I feel that the classes, experiences, and internships throughout college have set me up for success in the real world.” 

Q2: What are your plans after graduation? Moving away? Traveling? Starting a new job? 

Kristina Frey: “My plans for after graduation are to travel to Europe over the summer and then start working full time after. My major is business marketing, so I hope to find a job involving marketing, while also working to get my real estate license.” 

Mark Datanagan: “After college I’m going to be moving back home and starting work as a Staff Consultant at a financial consulting firm in Sacramento. I am looking forward to dipping my toes into something new and exploring what I am really passionate about.