A spoiler free review of ‘Avenger’s: Endgame’

The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) has been a decade in the making starting in 2008 with “Iron Man” and now has led up to their latest film, “Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame.” The anticipation of the fans has them eager to experience where the last film was left off.

Many of the beloved Avengers characters wiare featured in this film, including the newly introduced hero, Captain Marvel. For “Endgame,” the MCU has built a strong foundation of storylines that all intertwine, that has now lead to this end.

“‘Endgame’ was never designed to stand on its own as a single well-crafted movie, and it was never designed to follow the MCU formula. It was designed to cap a decade of buildup around a single gigantic story,” according to The Verge. “In that sense, it’s certainly a triumph: it’s ambitious, towering and above all, daring in its difference.”

An end of an era is time with all the MCU to come together in one film. To reflect of the past decade of films, the CGI graphics have improved immensely, storylines have deepened and characters have developed.

Endgame is not a film to watch as your first Marvel film, since knowing some back story is important. Watching the first “Avengers :Captain America’s: Civil War” and “Avengers: Infinity War” will provide a significant background of storylines, conflicts and friendships, so be prepared for a Marvel marathon before watching this film as a first timer.

This film makes for a worthy date night, get together with friends or family time with its action packed and humorous filled. “Endgame” does not follow the traditional hero’s journey, as there are numerous heroes that each have their own path.

According to British GQ, “without giving much away, ‘Endgame’ becomes a celebration of previous Marvel films, a Marvel theme park ride of sorts. The result? Thrilling, for sure, with endless call-backs and the occasional unlikely match-up.”

Stan Lee, the creator of Marvel Comics, is a highlight to the MCU with his highly-anticipated cameos which has come to an end due to his recent death. The director has said that “Endgame” will be his last featured cameo in the MCU. The cameos have been important to the Marvel fans because it acknowledges his involvement in the films. His humorous acts and catch phrases will be missed dearly in the future of MCU.

This is the first time in the MCU that a film has reached over two and a half hour films.  “Endgame” is three hours long, so make sure your legs and back are prepared for sitting for that amount of time. Although it is a three hour film, it goes by quickly and the length is necessary to tell the whole story effectively and efficiently. Since it is a lengthy movie, make sure to use the restroom right away. You will not want to miss a second of this film.

A die hard Marvel fan Roberto Mendez said, “‘Endgame’ is by far the best film that I have seen up to date that can seemingly tie in multiple storylines together. It was refreshing to see multiple scenes with action and humor. I have been a fan for a long time and feel that ‘Endgame’ was wrapped up nicely.”

Since this is the end for now, it is safe to leave after the credits as there was no post credit scene.

As the anticipation has been increasing since the end of the “Avengers: Infinity War,” fans on social media and bystander are hyping it up and getting excited. Marvel’s marketing team have been adamant on not spoiling the movie for other people. They have promoted using the hashtag, #nospoilers, to avoid the unselfish fans from sharing certain scenes. Since not everyone follows these rules, it is best to watch this film soon to avoid anyone from spoiling it. Staying away from social media is also a great idea.