Fall TV looks promising

exc-5436eecee4b0ef86efc9e5f6
exc-5436eecee4b0ef86efc9e5f6

Sad that all of the summer’s best television shows and their episodes are coming to an end? Fear not because heading into this fall season many of television’s most popular series are returning for their 2013 season. 

From comedy to drama and even to reality, the line-up for TV this fall is going to be amazing. 

September seems to be the month of premieres for television shows especially for networks such as Fox and ABC. 

In the upcoming weeks already two of TV’s most popular reality shows “The Voice” and “Dancing with the Stars” will be returning to TV. 

At the end of next week “The Voice” will have a two night premiere on Fox on the eleventh and twelfth and “Dancing with the Stars” will premiere Sept. 16 on ABC. 

Following that, Fox will have three of their most popular shows premiere, “New Girl” and “Glee.” 

Probably the most praised and talked about parts of “New Girl,” leading lady Zooey Deschanel will return for the season three premiere on Sept. 17. 

The crime-drama “Bones” will begin on Sept. 16 which will be heading into their ninth season. 

Premiering later in the month is “Glee” season five on Sept. 26. With the recent tragic death of “Glee” star Cory Monteith, it will be interesting to see how the show will honor Monteith and his character Finn Hudson. 

Fans will most likely be hoping to see some sort of tribute to honor his memory in this much anticipated season of “Glee.”

The week after, one of TV’s most breakout shows “The Big Bang Theory,” is coming back to CBS. Leonard, Howard, Sheldon, Raj and Penny are all coming back in the hilarious comedy Sept. 26 for season seven of the show. 

One of the surprisingly popular shows “Once Upon a Time” will return to ABC starting Sunday, Sept. 29 for their third season. 

The hit show features the story of classic fairy tale characters interacting in our modern world and became a surprising hit two years ago. 

Speaking of “Once Upon a Time,” the show will be having its own spin-off titled “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland” which premieres Oct. 10. 

This year at San Diego Comic-Con, “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland” was featured and discussed and fans of the original “Once” are definitely anticipating the new spin-off. 

Moving into October and right in time for Halloween, one of the most intense and creepy shows on television returns for their third season, “American Horror Story: Coven,” which will premiere Oct. 9. 

Any true horror fan will tell you that “American Horror Story” is probably one of the best horror television series ever made and tends to leave viewers shocked after every episode. 

Along similar lines of horror-dramas, one of the most anticipated shows—and widely talked about at Comic-Con as well—is returning this fall on AMC, “The Walking Dead.” 

The first episode of season four will begin on Oct. 13. 

What is so surprising about the fan base of “The Walking Dead” television series is that fans range from males to females, young and old. 

It seems as if the show really appeals to everyone and it will probably be one of the most watched shows of the fall. 

Other shows premiering in October will be the fantasy-drama “Grimm,” which is similar to “Once Upon a Time” as it ties in famous fairy tale character plot lines, will begin their third season on Oct. 25. 

On the CW network a lot of series are returning with new seasons. 

“Supernatural,” which has aired on the CW for years now is returning for yet another season in October, while newer shows such as “Arrow” and the “Vampire Diaries” will all be coming back as well. 

Like all shows that are on the CW, they are sure to be filled with angsty teen-drama and someone dying at least every other episode. 

Yet many will all come back in the fall to watch these guilty pleasures. 

So even though many great summer TV series are coming to an end, there is a plethora of shows coming this fall that are going to be worth watching. 

As the cold fall weather approaches there is no better time than the upcoming months to stay at home, get comfortable and watch all of the best series premieres on television.