Favorite local restaurant: Cafe Mimosa

exc-5f4d5fb169aa732bc1267427
exc-5f4d5fb169aa732bc1267427

During times when you’re forced to stay indoors due to a mandated order, and away from others, you want a little taste of freedom. You may not want the same meals you’ve been eating for the past two months, and that’s where Cafe Mimosa is ready to serve you with open arms. Cafe Mimosa, located on Rohnert Park Expressway, provides its customers with a full variety of delicious food and drinks to offer. This welcoming atmosphere of cleanliness, kindness, and comfortableness proves just how much this restaurant shines. 

49044881861_97639f9749_w.jpg

As it’s always important to support local businesses, and especially in an unprecedented time like this, one local business needs help from the community now more than ever. Cafe Mimosa has opened their doors during these trying times, allowing the community to still enjoy what this wonderful restaurant has to offer. 

“It’s become hard to want to go out during a pandemic, but Cafe Mimosa is doing a great job at keeping us all safe while we can enjoy some breakfast and mimosas,” says Senior Tyler Chase. 

Cafe Mimosa has opened their outdoor seating extensively, in order to serve as many customers during the pandemic. Reservations must also be made ahead of time before coming in, to ensure distance between parties. 

During this time, they are also accepting take-out and mimosas to go, for those who would like to enjoy while at home. For those in the Santa Rosa area, Cafe Mimosa has a restaurant open only for take-out on College Ave. 

Cafe Mimosa offers a range of breakfast and lunch items from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Whether someone is feeling like a basic breakfast or a burger and fries, Cafe Mimosa has exactly what your taste buds need. 

On top of their delicious food and for those 21 and over Cafe Mimosa is a perfect stop to enjoy some flavored mimosas, that range in all types of fruity flavors. Their selection of mimosa’s are made with fresh fruits, with seven different standard flavors including traditional, mango, raspberry and grapefruit. Cafe Mimosa also offers a special mimosa flavor, that changes each month, each with its own unique and delicious taste. 

Pricing for breakfast and lunch is quite well-reasoned, and even a student on a college budget can come and enjoy it. Eggs Benedict range to around $14, and lunch items like sandwiches range to around $15. These items are a hefty serving and there are many side items to choose from. 

To those coming for some bubbly in their morning, Cafe Mimosa offers a mimosa sampler for $15, and for those a bit thirstier, bottomless mimosa are available for $15 on Saturdays and Sundays. 

Customer satisfaction seems very important to this restaurant, with reviews that are close to perfect. People have included leaving this establishment full of food and fill of smiles, becoming a favorite to those in the community. 

“Cafe Mimosa has been my favorite place to come and enjoy spending some free time with friends, catching up, and enjoying some amazing food and wonderful mimosa’s during this hard time,” said Senior Ashlyn Finkbeiner.