Black Tie Transportation offers safe wine tour services during pandemic

exc-5f56972e746c776c65bb984d
exc-5f56972e746c776c65bb984d

Black Tie Transportation Worldwide is a luxury transportation and event service that provides high-end services to their clients. They have been around for over 30 years, and they specialize in delivering tours and transportation to all clients who choose their service.

Sonoma Winery Pic - grapes.jpg

The president and CEO of Black Tie Transportation Worldwide is Bill Wheeler, founder and owner of the company. Wheeler makes an effort to give back to the community, by visiting the El Oasis Orphanage in Mexico to provide toys, clothing, food, and amenities to children at the orphanage. According to Jeannette Hull, enterprise sales manager at Black Tie Transportation Worldwide, the company works with the Pleasanton Partners in Education, the REACH foundation, and the Wheelchair Foundation to help those that they can through their partnerships via donations.

Recently, Black Tie Transportation Worldwide has been used as a means for people in the Sonoma area to get a breath of fresh air during the coronavirus stay-at-home restrictions. Tour packages have recently become much more popular: Excursions to Carmello Beach, picnic trips, golf excursions, and winery tours are now the most common packages as clients aim to stay safe during the service. 

Further due to the coronavirus pandemic, companies have had to impose strict health regulations in order to keep their clients and their staff safe. Black Tie Transportation Worldwide is no exception, ensuring that staff and guests are safe at all times. 

Chauffeurs are now required to wear a mask and gloves during the entirety of the service, and their temperatures are checked each day before they go out to pick up clients. They are also required to pass a coronavirus screening before they start their work-day. The company requires that each vehicle be sanitized and steamed before and after each client. Overall, safety is a primary concern for the company at this time. 

As more people accept the stay-at-home restrictions imposed by the coronavirus, business is slowly starting to change again. According to Hull, many services offered by the company have been diminished due to safety concerns of clients and staff. However, the situation is normalizing as leisure tours, wine tours, and small weddings are starting to become more common with clients. Airport transfers are also diminished as people are choosing, or are unable to travel safely. 

The services provided by Black Tie Transportation International are valuable because the company is locally-run and operated. By choosing Black Tie Transportation International, one is able to ensure their dollar goes to their immediate area, an important aspect during a time of economic instability.

The services offered by the company could be of great use to anyone stuck at home hoping for an outing, even if just for the day. The services offered by Black Tie Transportation International could also be of value to the many fraternities and sororities at Sonoma State University, perhaps after the coronavirus pandemic is more controlled.

Staying safe during these unprecedented times is the top priority, but at the same time, people need to make sure that they are getting enough variety in their day to stay mentally healthy. Going out on safe outings can be a great way to get out of the house, while also supporting local business.