Josh Groban’s virtual concert tour begins

exc-5f73af9103d1a7339e9e5f3c
exc-5f73af9103d1a7339e9e5f3c

American singer Josh Groban is set to launch a series of virtual concerts this upcoming holiday season. Groban will once again soothe our ears with his sweet velvet voice that America knows and loves. The multi-platinum singer is starting his first of three concerts on Oct. 3, with a live performance celebrating a collection of Broadway musical favorites. On Nov. 26, Groban will be performing his brand-new album, titled Harmony, set to release on the same day. His final concert will be streamed on Dec. 19, where Groban will perform his first ever holiday concert for fans to get in the jolly spirit.

Josh Groban - Lunchbox LP (creativecommons).jpg

The Grammy award-winning artist is pleased to be able to bring fans a virtual tour during one of the most peculiar holiday seasons. These concerts will be filmed in person, and are directly streamed to the customer for all three shows. The virtual tour comes with four different packages beginning at $65, which gives Groban fans access to all 3 of the live shows.

The second all access package is priced at $175 that gives the audience ability to watch all three concerts as well as three unique tour t-shirts commemorating Josh Groban’s anticipated virtual musical performances. These exclusive memorabilia will be mailed directly to the customer’s homes upon purchase. 

The final package comes with all of the features previously mentioned as well as exclusive merchandise from Groban at the price of $450. Customers can access all three exclusive pre-show VIP Soundcheck as well as a Q&A Event which starts 60 mins prior to showtime. Moreover, this package includes extra songs and a limited-edition t-shirt. $5 from each t-shirt sale supports a charity near and dear to Josh. It also includes a personalized, signed Holiday card from Josh with access to livestream performances on Oct. 3, Nov. 26, and December 19, 2020. The customer can also re-watch each performance after the event for up to 48 hours for any of the packages. This package comes with exclusive laminated commemorative tickets for all 3 shows, fees not included. 

The Tony award winner is very excited to bring this series of concerts to his fans who have been anticipating this for a while. When asked about the inspiration behind this series, Groban stated, “There was a long period during this pandemic where I wanted to just keep it simple. I was doing some live stream performances, very DIY from my bedroom, and even did songs in my shower. It was fun and put a smile on my face and people enjoyed it. Once we realized after many months that this was going to be a lot longer than anyone had hoped, I started to feel the urge to get creative about how best to do my job. And as much as I love singing in the shower, when I put on the hat of wanting the real quality my fans expect of me, I knew another option was necessary. said Groban. 

Groban went on by saying, “We just want to create a series of these that truly allows me and my fans who I miss so much to be a part of something we love together, even if it is virtual, it can still be hugely inspirational and fun for all.”