Get ‘inMotion’ at Campus Recreation Center

exc-5440458be4b0285d3d340f33
    exc-5440458be4b0285d3d340f33

Getting active and exercising is a very important way to stay healthy, especially during one’s college years that are filled with late night Taco Bell runs, 7-Eleven Slurpees and Top Ramen. 

A great way to get active and to get rid of the infamous freshman 15 is to take an inMotion class at the Campus Recreation Center.

These classes are happening everyday of the week and offer everything from Buns, Abs and Thighs to Zumba.

These classes are a great way to workout and mix it up from the usual treadmill and Stairmaster.

At the Campus Recreation Center students can find almost any type of workout equipment that they need. 

There are various parts of the Campus Recreation Center that offer great ways to get in shape.

This includes the rock climbing wall, weight room, track, dance rooms and basketball courts.

There is also the infamous Ping-Pong table for those brushing up on their skills. 

Every time a student walks into the Campus Recreation Center, there is always something going on. 

There can be anything from a game of pool, intermural sports or an inMotion class.

The Recreation Center’s inMotion classes are taught by students who are passionate about teaching others how to get fit but also have fun.

Being a student that has attended a few classes, one that tends to stand out is the Buns, Abs and Thighs class. 

This class mixes up a variety of movements that will help tone one’s lower body. 

This 45-minute class will have everyone sweating the entire time but feeling rejuvenated after.

A Zumba class is worth it to try for students that have never taken it before but may be curious what’s it store for them. 

As the class starts, prepare to get warmed up with a few simple dance moves.

Shakira started to play and the dance moves started to speed up; eventually everyone in the class let out their inner Beyoncé and began to just dance and have fun.

These classes have students wanting to workout and become more motivated to go to the gym. 

Not only are students getting a great workout but having fun.

One thing about being a college student is always looking for good deals and various ways to save money. 

These inMotion classes are only $5 each class. The Campus Recreation Center also offers a free week of inMotion classes each month.

Along with the great classes comes a fabulous staff. 

The staff members at the Campus Recreation Center are enthusiastic and always willing to help all students.