Kappa Alpha Psi honors Mike Henry

exc-54ec266ee4b0f93fea17077f
exc-54ec266ee4b0f93fea17077f

CJ Dunnick, the current president of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, brought two Kappa alumni and some of his fellow brothers to Senior Night at the Wolves’ Den on Saturday in order to honor his fellow fraternity brother, Mike Henry.

Henry, a three-time winner of the Sonoma State University Male Athlete of the Year and the Everett Shelton Award, as well as an alumnus of Kappa Alpha Psi, is one of the most honored athletes in Sonoma State University history.

Kappa Alpha Psi also was able to showcase their new banner that hangs proudly on the west side of the gymnasium.

“It is an honor to be the only undergraduate member of Kappa Alpha Psi and to see our banner in the gymnasium,” said Dunnick. 

There is a large amount of pride for not only Dunnick, but for the rest of the members of Kappa Alpha Psi. To have such an honored alumnus as a Kappa Alpha Psi member, as well as the banner in the gym was an overwhelming feeling for Dunnick and his brothers.

“To have some of the men beside me on that night who made it possible, while also personally knowing Mike Henry… my pride in Kappa can not be measured on any scale,” said Dunnick. 

Saturday night was just a small look into what the brotherhood of Kappa Alpha Psi share.