Buy one get one free all Champion merch at the Student Center

As the leaves fall and cold weather is beginning to creep up, there is no better way to prepare for weather changes than to start purchasing some new, cozy, fall clothing. Starting this Mon., Nov. 11 at 7:30 a.m., Sonoma State University’s Student Store, located on the second floor of the Student Center, will be hosting a Buy One, Get One 25% Off All Champion sale until Sat., Nov. 23 at 3 p.m. This special two week deal is unbelievable, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts.

The Student Store has a wide variety of Sonoma State gear and clothing, varying from water bottles to hats to pet accessories and more. You name it, and the student store most likely has it.

Almost all sweatshirts available at the University Store are Champion brand, excluding a select few. The sweatshirts vary in price depending on style, but typically range from $50 to $60. The store also carries zip-up Champion jackets, which tend to sell for approximately $50.

Ashley Schwab, junior English major and employee at the Student Store, suggests students come and buy Champion items before they run out.

“It’s a really great sale,” Schwab said. “We have a lot of champion stuff. It runs in unisex sizes, so if you are a female, you should probably size down if you want to buy something according to size. They are usually pretty shrunk or have 60% polyester, so you don’t have to worry about them shrinking in the wash. We get a lot of champion stuff pretty regularly and we usually only buy them once. The only champion stuff that we really keep buying are some of the main sweatshirts, but we try and get new stuff in every cycle.”

Some zip-ups are even apart of Champion’s Eco-Fleece/ Future Friendly collection. Eco friendly fleece suggests that the product is made of a variety of recycled products/ sustainably harvested wool. Champion’s eco-fleece is essentially better for the environment than typical synthetic materials and fabrics. 

Additionally, the Student Store sells Sonoma State Champion sweatpants priced at about $35, as well as 100% polyester authentic athleticwear windbreakers. The windbreakers are half-zip and contain a large pocket in the front stomach region. They are completely packable and easy to take on the go. 

Ashley Cooper, senior psychology major and employee at the Student Store, speaks about the sale.

“Buy one get one 25% off Champion is a great deal. We have a lot of different Champion sweatshirts and they don’t go on sale very often.”

The Student Store also sells Champion t-shirts for as little as $14.99. Students can buy Champion “Sonoma State Mom” shirts, which are great gifts.

Students are also able to buy tanks and jersey tees with countless different designs.

Louisa Stock, a Sonoma State senior, expresses her excitement for the sale.

“I am so excited to hear that there is a sale going on. I am going to be graduating soon and need to purchase some goods before I leave Sonoma State,” said Stock. “I also thought of this as being a great opportunity to get Christmas presents for my friends and family. I love the Champion line and find the sweatshirts to be extremely comfortable.”

As previously mentioned, Champion apparel sold at the store can be great gifts, especially for the holiday season approaching. With Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa coming around the corner, it is not a bad idea to get on top of the sales and get gifts now. 

If interested in this buy one get one 25% off sale or any other products that the student store may offer, feel free to stop by and shop during the week as well. The store is open Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-3 p.m., and is closed Sundays.