Seawolves Speak: What did you do over winter break?

exc-5e30fb29ded6cf667642544b
exc-5e30fb29ded6cf667642544b

Student life is getting back to normal, with a new semester already well on its way. As the spring semester begins, students and faculty alike are excited for new opportunities and fresh beginnings.  

Winter break gave Seawolves the opportunity to put down the books and spend some quality time with their friends. It is also a time to celebrate the holidays with family or loved ones. Some of our fellow Sonoma State students were lucky enough to adventure all over California, and even outside of the country during the recent break. Students generally agree that this hiatus from school is well deserved, but now they are excited to tackle the new semester.  

While we wrap up the first week back on campus, students reflected on their best memories that they made over winter break. Freshman, all the way up to seniors, weighed in and described some interesting experiences they had. 

“I went to Snowglobe and was able to see some amazing artists perform.”-Forest Yllescas, Junior, Electrical Engineering, Major

“I went to Snowglobe and was able to see some amazing artists perform.”

-Forest Yllescas, Junior, Electrical Engineering, Major

“I was able to relax before a hard last semester of college.”-Jonas Bueno, Senior, Computer Science Major

“I was able to relax before a hard last semester of college.”

-Jonas Bueno, Senior, Computer Science Major

“I got to see my twin sister over break.”-Ashley Hartley, Sophomore, Early Childhood Study Major

“I got to see my twin sister over break.”

-Ashley Hartley, Sophomore, Early Childhood Study Major

“I went snowboarding in Lake Tahoe over break.”-Sierra Cerrda, Sophomore, Hutchinson Major

“I went snowboarding in Lake Tahoe over break.”

-Sierra Cerrda, Sophomore, Hutchinson Major

“I went to Barcelona and Rome. I was able to see all the monuments and spend time with my mom during my time.”-Christian LeRúe, Senior, Bio Chemistry Major

“I went to Barcelona and Rome. I was able to see all the monuments and spend time with my mom during my time.”

-Christian LeRúe, Senior, Bio Chemistry Major

“I went to Atlanta Georgia to meet with ADPI presidents from all over the nation. I spoke with them about new ideas to make our chapters better.”-Harlee Suliven, Junior, Business Major

“I went to Atlanta Georgia to meet with ADPI presidents from all over the nation. I spoke with them about new ideas to make our chapters better.”

-Harlee Suliven, Junior, Business Major