Youtube tattoo artist caught sexting underage girls

exc-5ca500f7f9619a6f67f03e44
exc-5ca500f7f9619a6f67f03e44

“Were you or were you not sexting with 14 and 15-year-old girls?”

This, among plentiful, straightforward questions plunged on famed YouTube tattoo artist Romeo Lacoste, engaged nothing but a laughable onslaught of question-dodging and excuse-making amid newly surfaced underage sexting allegations last week. According to Forbes, Lacoste is one of the biggest tattooers on social media, and is “the go to tattoo artist for influencers.”

In a nearly 40-minute interview with DramaAlert, a YouTube drama show hosted by Daniel M. Keem, better known as Keemstar, Lacoste’s responses to the fiery situation burn brightly with obvious guilt, irony, energetic yet choppy excuses and, sadly, more lies. Above all else, Lacoste is adamant in his assertion that everybody involved, directly or indirectly, “doesn’t have all the facts.”

Unfortunately, the facts gathered of the ordeal are not–actually–inaccurate, just ones Lacoste, currently age 30, prefers not to hear about from his recent past riddled with more than deeply dumb mistakes, but perpetual pedophilia, too.  

Lacoste initiates the interview with Keemstar by focusing on one 2016 instance with a girl he alleges was “merely” borderline underage. The girl was behind one of several Romeo Lacoste fan accounts at the time of his increasing fame. However, as he claims in the aforementioned March 17, 2019 interview that “they were fake accounts and lied about their age,” he wrongfully adds, “so you know I’m just over here minding my own business and these girls are throwing themselves at me.”

Well, as the YouTube interview later embarrassingly divulges of Lacoste, Keemstar quickly uncovers that Lacoste was, in fact, the one lying about the age of these girls this whole time, even at the start of the interview. Keemstar later brings up a screenshot of one text conversation between Lacoste and an underage girl. Significantly, it didn’t help his ever-waning case, either.

The texts clearly display Lacoste himself reaching out to the minor, asking her, “you’re not down to do it sooner? Or you wanna wait till you’re 18?” As the lies continue, Keemstar brings up two other girls, one interviewed on the same show, who said they were 14 and 15 when they engaged with or dated Lacoste. Unlike what was previously proclaimed by Lacoste, with the girls involved allegedly being “borderline 18,” Keemstar manages to clearly stagnate his responses upon arising the details of the two other instances thereon.

Ultimately, it becomes increasingly clear that the true age of some of the pool of girls involved really is as drastic as it was first reported.

Lacoste paves more excuses for his actions by deflecting the wrong on the underage girls, saying, ”she told me she had done many sexual things with older people… older than me.” One 15-year-old informed Keemstar that Lacoste even peed on her, saying it deeply traumatized her. Lacoste’s response was even more concerning than you’d expect, asserting that he doesn’t remember that ever happening, yet curiously follows the assertion with “I am a human being…I’m not ashamed for some of the sexual things I’m into.”

As more irony and hypocrisy pervade Lacoste’s response to the allegations, he even claims to be completely against “people who are creepy and pedophiles.” But those people must be totally different than those like Lacoste who exhibit the same actions because of “being new to the social media, fame and attention,” right? Wrong, entirely and inexcusably.

Lacoste says that he deleted his Twitter account amid the allegations due to the immense amount of hate he was getting. And, upon being asked by Keemstar as to why he didn’t simply provide a statement on twitter, Lacoste professes that he couldn’t “even get a breath out on twitter.” Really, though? Any celebrity’s feed, no matter how “blown up” with hate, does not affect their ability to hit a completely separate button and tweet, in the least bit—take President Trump for example.

After all, with the pathetic interview responses from Lacoste matching the length of a monologue to each straightforward question, the interview sadly doesn’t leave one really surprised the underage sexting claims are true, let alone convinced otherwise.