Nipsey Hussle’s death stirs up conspiracy

exc-5cad5154e4966b6b1a920497
exc-5cad5154e4966b6b1a920497

Grammy-nominated rapper and activist, Nipsey Hussle’s sudden death has brought social media platforms to flood people’s feeds with conspiracy theories immediately upon being pronounced dead.

Back in 2018, Nipsey Hussle announced that he was working on a documentary highlighting Dr. Sebi, a holistic doctor, who found the cure to AIDS. Sebi proved his finding to the supreme court and Hussle planned to inform the public on these findings, as they have been swept under the rug.

According to a radio interview with the Breakfast Club, Nipsey Hussle said, “I am working on doing doc on the trial in 1985. When Dr. Sebi went to trial in New York because he put in the newspaper that he cured AIDS. He beat the case. Then he went to federal court the next day, and he beat that case. But nobody talks about it.”

Many suggest that the rapper became a target and was silenced because he was a threat to the big medicine corporations that want to keep this information hidden. The pharmaceutical industry is widely trusted by Americans and not considered corrupt. This industry produces a large flow of money and possibly has power to shut down any cures that could stop this from happening. 

There are more incidents that circulate through the media on a regular basis. A recent article from the Fresno Bee shows that a police accountability activist from Fresno, John Lang, posted on social media his fear and paranoia about the cops from his city and that they will kill him. He died suspiciously only a few days later and it was ruled a suicide.

Another incident that features others in danger due to controversial content is the current creation of the Corey Feldman’s documentary. Feldman is making a documentary that features pedophilia in Hollywood and the pedophile ring of producers. It is expected to drop the true names of these men. Currently, Feldman is keeping a low profile and out of the public after an incident where he was stabbed when he opened his car door, and he believes that this is connected to his documentary.

According to Mercury News, “in his tweets, Feldman claims that he has faced ‘mounting threats’ on his different social media accounts for his decision in recent months to speak out against what he has describes as rampant sexual abuse in the industry.”

It is important to pay attention to the details of these different events and the reasons why people believe them. Whether these conspiracy theories are true or not, they bring up information that should be looked deeper into. 

Nick Canon has reportedly said he will pick up where Hussle left off. According to Nick Cannon’s Instagram caption on a photo of him and Hussle, “…where you left off, we gonna carry one! It’s a MARATHON, so I’m picking up the baton! Because they can’t kill us all! Spiritual Warfare is REAL and in full effect.”

Ultimately, Nipsey Hussle’s death should not be defined by these conspiracy theories. As a fan who is grieving, be aware of his passions that he wanted to debut to the public and the work that he has done for his community, and let his legacy of musical talent and charity work live on.